Saturday, April 19, 2008

Recent Craziness

From the BittyPrincess:
"I'm ICE GIRL" (assumes crazy wide-legged pose with arms at the ready)
"And I can make ice like this - SWWWWWWWSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" (much gesturing followed by throwing motions)
"And I can get out of my pants real fast like THIS!" (ACK!!!)

Ah, three.

The other two are driving me nuts in entirely different ways. Most notably, they've contracted some strange illness that makes it impossible for them to speak to one another. Seriously. They just can't. They have to yell and snip. I can't WAIT for them to get over this one.

We survived the husband-less week pretty well. Bedtime crept later and later until I thought I was going to go nuts, mainly because I'm not used to orchestrating that whole deal by myself.

I'm NOT behind in midwifery care, which is good. I AM behind in Professional Issues, which sucks. I'm considering logging how much time I'm spending reading. I am not a slow reader by any means, and this is taking me far more time than I think I should spend on it, particularly considering the redundancy of some of our readings. While it is great to know when studies are in agreement, perhaps just TELLING us that 'this study is representative' rather than having us read half of fucking creation would be a better idea?

No comments: