Thursday, August 09, 2007

Boyness?!

So while I was busy obsessing over Girliness growing up, look what Boyness went and did!



No, no big accidents or fistfights here - pure all-natural loss of a primary tooth. *Sigh* big Boyness.

In other news, he was violently ill last night for reasons unknown. Painted the top of the bunk (and blankets and pillows and face and hair and clothing and...you get the idea, but I'm serious about him hitting the bunk above him) in rice and salmon. OMG it was so gross. I'm usually pretty good at cleaning this stuff without losing it, but I had a seriously difficult time of it last night. He proceeded to empty his stomach completely over the course of the next hour and a half or so (thankfully, these episodes took place with the aid of a bowl and the involvment of his daddy instead of me) before passing out again. This morning, he woke up completely normal and happy and all that crap, so I remain clueless as to what happened. Clueless *and tired.* And still not done with all the barf-covered laundry.

1 comment:

Louisa said...

stick around honey, I hate to tell you that everyone is probably in for a dance with that little germ. It took all of us down within a week...