Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ring in the New Year...

With BABIES!!! A nice run of them starting on the evening of the first - a VBAC and two first-timers, all of which were very interesting for reasons beyond birth being cool in itself. Somewhere in there, we managed to cram 6.5 hours of clinic, and my preceptor was actually running back and forth between two rooms yesterday as two women had babies nearly simultaneously (luckily? one of them didn't want a student there) - which left me doing a whole heck of a lot in one of those rooms.

Between my last post and all of these babies, we also suffered a nasty stomach "thing" that had me queasy for a week and barfing/miserable for 24 hours, but that everyone else seemed to barf rather quickly out of their systems. We went to Marie's for the New Year and had a great time, too! So it has been a nice busy week. And, back to the dishes that built up during that time....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am excited for all the births you got to attend!

I don't like stomach bugs! P-daddy and Graham seemed to have dodged that bullet nicely, though.