Thursday, January 06, 2011

Paper, Paper, Everywhere

But not a contract to...um, bill? Advertise with? The saying fails me. Still, here I sit amidst piles of paper. As I printed out several hundred pages of user manual for the Department of Social and Health Services Provider One Enrollment (the actual enrollment takes place online, this is *just the user manual* weighing more than any novel I own, and I own some doozies) I thought "wow, how on earth could I need all of this paper to tell me how to fill in an online application? Turns out, I STILL have questions about what on earth some of their acronyms mean and how they apply to me (and yet I am assured they do).

My to-do list is extraordinarily long and boring to everyone but me (to whom it is daunting and somewhat panic inducing).

So, that's where I am. Like, forever.

No comments: