Thursday, January 04, 2007

YAY!

My little sister is coming to visit next week!

I haven't seen her in, like, a YEAR?! What's up with THAT? When you grow up with people, I guess you never really imagine that you'll not see them for a year (actually a tad more) at a time. We used to share a bed *sigh* and ninja-girl kicked me senseless each night *sigh* meeemorriiiiiieeeessss......

In other news, I made the phenominally stupid mistake of taking off my overshirt and undressing the Christmas tree in a spaghetti-strap shirt. Yes, it was hot. But yes, I should have been smart enough to realize that if my hands were welting and itchy from handling the tree while I was putting it up....why yes, my arms itch like mad now, all the way up to the shoulders. Ooowwwiieieeeeee. Better this morning than last night.

I finally thought of a New Year's Resolution for myself. Don't do stupid things.

We'll see how that goes.

No comments: